Friday, July 29, 2011

An Enchanted Moment

Inspiration struck me in the wee hours of the morning today when I realized, "I know what I'm going to blog about!!!" I was so very excited that I had to jump on here and write it all out for you...

My blog is going to be Disney oriented (At least for a while)

Now I know what you might be thinking- "Why the hell would I want to know things about Disney, what could she possibly tell me that I don't know already."-or something along similar lines...

But!! I want to assure you that there will be a least 1-2 things that you will learn about that you didn't already know... Now if you happen to be a uber Disney expert and I can't impress you with anything, please be my guest and fill me in on that and we can have a glorious discussion on all things Disney! 

Or if you want to just read about the cool little hidden meanings or things of the nature, along with interesting information belonging to the particular Disney movie, then I'm pleased to be something interesting to read! 

So without further ado, I will be starting with Disney's first!! Snow White!!


(Let me preface this by saying that I will be talking about the theatrical released movies made by Disney, because if I wrote about every single one that ever came out of the Disney warehouse then this would be forever long... :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment