Monday, July 11, 2011

Costume Party

I'm in the process of making costumes for the premiere of the final Harry Potter movie ('Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2). If it's not obvious I'm in love with the Potter series then I've not been clear enough. I LOVE IT!!!! Any way...I've made two wands (Draco's and Hermione's) and one full costume (Bellatrix) and I can't wait to finish the rest...

I'm in the process of finishing the Bellatrix wand and putting together a Hogwarts robe.

My only problem with this process is that I'm doing this on an extremely limited budget... I'm reusing everything and trying really hard to make everything look like it does in the movies.

Why does everything have to be so expensive?? I just want to make a costume!

But I digress...I'll keep going with what's left of my resources and try to make this premiere an amazing one!

No comments:

Post a Comment