Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Starting Over

So I first started this blog after watching Julie and Julia, thinking that I'd really focus on an aspect of my life and report to the world how I'm doing (I type with sarcasm).

I've decided to skip the Disney thing and focus on other aspects of my bustling life.

So first things first,

My Name is Megan.

I'm 20 years old and I love to read and sketch, sing, act, sew, etc. Sounds artsy and girly, right?
While, I have to admit that I do very girly things, I don't feel girly all the time. I have a very large problem with balance, I sometimes have issues walking on a flat surface with my bare feet- I will, undoubtedly, trip over something. Gravity and I are at odds with each other because he insists on making me meet the ground from time to time, even though I've expressed my outrage with him interfering in my business. ;)

I'm currently a junior in college and I'm going to school for Musical Theatre and I'm loving every minute of it. It's terribly hard and demanding most of the time but I relish in the toughness of it. It's tougher than most people realize. But I won't go into that now.

I'm from a large integrated family, I have many half- and step-siblings and family members, which causes a lot of tension and hilarity within the different households.

Life in crazy and frantic right now, but I love the fast paced nuttiness that hits me and my family at times like this.

That's all for now. I'm not sure how to go about the next post or what people would actually want to read but I'll come up with something.

Til then,

Toodles :)



No comments:

Post a Comment